Own your own affordable home in New Braunfels with Comal County Habitat for Humanity.
Located in the west end neighborhood of beautiful New Braunfels, Comal County Habitat for Humanity is developing our first two story townhome community.
The neighborhood “Casas De Esperanza” features 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, two story attached homes. These townhomes will feature clay roofs, curved archways, and gorgeous stucco walls. Enjoy landscaping with native plants to match the style of the community.
The neighborhood is a short distance to downtown New Braunfels where families have access to community events, parks and more. Our homes are part of a community with families just like yours seeking a safe, affordable, decent place to live.
- Live or work in Comal County for the previous 12 months
- Meet the income qualifications
- Need for adequate housing
- Ability to pay a mortgage
- Willingness to partner with Comal County Habitat for Humanity
Applications are now available to be picked up in office.
Deadline for applications are due March 30, 2023 by 5 PM.
- Must be returned in-person at the Home Program office.
- Tuesday – Friday: 9 AM -5 PM.
- Mondays or Saturdays by appointment only.
¿Necesita traducción al español?
Questions on how to become a Homebuyer?
Contact our office (830) 625-4025 ext 8205 or email email@example.com